Hi I'm Sarina! I am currently traveling the country in a vegan-info-covered camper van to raise awareness about the ethical, environmental, and health impacts of our current food system and to empower people to think critically and make a positive difference. I'll be giving public lectures, joining local activist events, and teaching vegan workshops as I go!
WHY A VEGAN VAN TOUR?
Most people already care deeply about justice, not harming animals, and living sustainably. But figuring out how to actually live those values in a culture addicted to exploiting people, animals, and the planet, for profit, can feel confusing and overwhelming.
The Vegan Van Tour is part of Sarina’s vegan educational work with a mission to inspire and empower people to bring their actions into alignment with values they already hold to create a peaceful paradigm shift for a more just and sustainable world.
HOW TO GO VEGAN
Get practical tips, tricks, and resources to help you in going and staying vegan with this free downloadable guide
Learn what the science and evidence say about our food and agriculture system and what is really most ethical and sustainable
VEGAN VAN LIFE
Follow my journey on Instagram for regular vegan van life updates and to see where I'll be stopping and speaking next
VEGAN EARTH DAY MARCH
Join me for the first annual International Vegan Earth Day March on Saturday April 22, 2023 to call for veganic food system
TOUR DATES AND ROUTE:
From October to December 2022 Sarina will be touring the east and south eastern regions of the United States speaking about The Power of Our Fork and spreading a message of hope, social change, and inspiration for how we can personally make the biggest difference with our daily choices.
KEY NOTE PRESENTATION
The Power of Our Fork: Creating a paradigm shift for a peaceful, just, and sustainable world
- Mon. Nov. 1st-2nd Charlotte North Carolina - Johnson and Wales University (classroom lectures)
- Fri. Nov. 18th 6:30 PM Rogers Arkansas - Ignite Chiropractic Public Lecture (email [email protected] for more details)
- Mon. Nov. 28th-30th Dallas Fort Worth - Tarrant County College Southeast (university lectures)
- Thurs. Dec. 1st-2nd Houston TX (TBD)
- Sat. Dec. 3rd-6th Austin TX (TBD)
- Thurs. Dec 8th - Tucson AZ (TBD)
- Fri. Dec. 9th - 6:30 PM Phoenix AZ - Savor The Flavor Potluck and lecture https://www.meetup.com/vegphx/events/289616005/
- Sat. December 10th - Phoenix AZ - Public Lecture at the Giving Tree
- December 13th-14th Sedona/Flagstaff AZ - TBD
- Thursday December 15th, 6PM - Albuquerque NM public lecture https://www.sproutingcompassion.org/blog/
If you want me to come speak at your university, place of worship, workplace, or other venue, send me an email at [email protected](dot)org - I’m on a mission to give as many presentations as possible, so don’t hesitate to get in touch!
DOWNLOAD A FREE VEGAN LIVING GUIDE
Adopting a vegan ethic and lifestyle doesn't have to be hard! Get practical tips and helpful resources for going and staying vegan, with this FREE guide.
We never sell or share your info and you can unsubscribe at anytime