Hi I'm Sarina! I am currently traveling the country in a vegan-info-covered camper van to raise awareness about the ethical, environmental, and health impacts of our current food system and to empower people to think critically and make a positive difference. I'll be giving public lectures, joining local activist events, and teaching vegan workshops as I go!
WHY A VEGAN VAN TOUR?
Most people already care deeply about justice, not harming animals, and living sustainably. But figuring out how to actually live those values in a culture addicted to exploiting people, animals, and the planet, for profit, can feel confusing and overwhelming.
The Vegan Van Tour is part of Sarina’s vegan educational work with a mission to inspire and empower people to bring their actions into alignment with values they already hold to create a peaceful paradigm shift for a more just and sustainable world.
HOW TO GO VEGAN
Get practical tips, tricks, and resources to help you in going and staying vegan with this free downloadable guide
Learn what the science and evidence say about our food and agriculture system and what is really most ethical and sustainable
VEGAN VAN LIFE
Follow my journey on Instagram for regular vegan van life updates and to see where I'll be stopping and speaking next
TOUR DATES AND ROUTE:
Sarina is on the road again for May and June 2023! She will primarily be speaking and doing events on the East Coast (NY and NJ area) as well as possibly Colorado.
Normalized Violence: The Global Impact of Our Daily Choices
The Power of Our Fork: Creating a paradigm shift for a peaceful, just, and sustainable world
Beyond Sustainability: Why Embracing Holistic Veganism and Total Liberation is Key to Mitigating Climate Change and Healing the Planet
UPCOMING PUBLIC EVENTS:
- The Vegan Center, Buffalo NY - 6PM Friday 5/19/2023
- Penfield Library, Penfield NY - 10:30 AM Saturday 5/20/2023 "Eating Away At the Climate Crisis
- Rochester Area Vegan Society, Rochester NY - 5/21/2023 "Normalized Violence"
- Mendon Library, Honeoye Falls NY - 6:30 PM Monday 5/22/2023 "Eating Away At the Climate Crisis"
- Fairport Library, Fairport NY - 7PM Tuesday 5/23/2023 "The Power of Our Fork"
- Gates Public Library, Rochester NY - 6:30PM Wednesday 5/24/2023 "The Power of Our Fork"
- Pittsford Library, Pittsford NY - 7PM Thursday 5/25/2023 "Beyond Sustainability"
- American Vegan Garden Party, Malaga NJ - 5/28/2023 "Beyond Sustainability"
- AAM Convergence Denver CO - June
- Vegan Summerfest, Johnstown PA - 7/5-9/2023
If you want me to come speak at your university, place of worship, workplace, or other venue, send me an email at info@bornvegan(dot)org - I’m on a mission to give as many presentations as possible, so don’t hesitate to get in touch!
DOWNLOAD A FREE VEGAN LIVING GUIDE
Adopting a vegan ethic and lifestyle doesn't have to be hard! Get practical tips and helpful resources for going and staying vegan, with this FREE guide.
We never sell or share your info and you can unsubscribe at anytime